2021 – 2022 Tutor Time Package for Form tutors, Heads of Year or SLT link for pastoral
Tutor Time Curriculum Package summary
A brand new tutor time package full of activities to keep forms and their tutors busy throughout the year. This package builds on the great success of our award nominated (TES 2021 National Teaching awards) resources and links well with SMSC, PSHE, Citizenship, Careers and Critical media literacy objectives your school may be focused on.
What is included in this tutor time package?
- 1 Whole School licence to use with all classes up to 2,000 students
- 38 Weekly tutor time Powerpoint quizzes about the news – during term time
- 38 Matching Student Answer sheets with built in extra activities
- 6x Special end of term themed quizzes with answer sheets
- 3 Escape room experiences for the year (Halloween, Christmas and Easter)
- 1 Activity pack for the World Cup 2022
- 1 Back to school + team building activity pack
- 1 Mindfulness pack of mini activities
- 1 Wellbeing Top Tips Booklet for students
- 1 Set of 12 Careers Posters (Used to make a display or activity)
- 1 New 2021 Digital Advent Calendar of activities for December
- 1 Print and Play Board game / Classroom Display (Choose one from Citizenship, PSHE, Transition, English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, PE and Sport or Drama or GCSE History)
You will also be able to combine this with the 32 short 2 minute Careers Videos we will be launching in September.
How do we build our curriculum packages?
Cre8tive Resources has been working hard over the last 18+ months to develop this package. In addition to our team at Cre8tive Resources, we have worked with a variety of outside experts who specialise in different areas. Some of these specialists include: Prevent officer, NHS assistant psychologist, mental health experts, female menstrual health educator, former police officer and an independent careers advisor.
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We do hope that our packages will save you lots of hours in preparation and planning time.
But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Curriculum PSHE approach.
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials (We now work with over 500+ schools across the UK).
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: [email protected] so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- Mid August we will transfer you the resources and send you the details of how to access the shared folder where your weekly news Quiz PowerPoints will be dropped the weekend before each teaching week
- At checkout in the notes section please leave the TEACHER EMAIL ADDRESS and their preference of which Print and Play Board game they would like.
What differentiates the Cre8tive PSHE package from other secondary PSHE packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to PSHE that runs from Year 7 – 13
- We designed our PSHE Curriculum after the new statutory framework was announced by the DfE for RSE and Health
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We have a new PSHE and Wellbeing App which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer PSHE and Careers projects to improve employability skills
- You gain access to the PSHE Academy , a ‘one stop shop for questions about PSHE education‘
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.
Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support PSHE teachers through people purchasing items.