Role of the Police Service & Police Powers
GCSE Citizenship (9-1) 13 PAGE study work booklet of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students, and ensure they get the most from their Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
The learning objectives for this work booklet are:
* o To examine the operation of the justice system in England and Wales.
* o To understand the role of the police force in society and as part of the legal system.
* To study the skills need to be a police officer and the ranking of the UK Police Force
It can be used to teach the topic of Role of the Police Service, through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and liven up lessons through structured engagement between students.
This Booklet Contains:
* o Revision Summary Topic Map
* o Contemporary case studies around this topic
* o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
* o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
* o 13 pages of ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
* o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
* o Minimal preparation required –
* Study the skills needed to be a police officer
* o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
* o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
JUST PRINT AND GO!
Can be used for a whole lesson or two on Role of the Police Service, or as a recap/revision tool on key issues.
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.
This resource will engage, educate and motivate your students – fantastic for quick and easy planning!