5 Year Careers USB Holder Digital Upgrade Package
Careers Upgrade Summary
A collection of over 35 Digital and New Careers resources. These unique resources have been designed as highly engaging learning experiences and activities to make the most of your 5 year Careers pack.
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
What is included in this digital upgrade?
- 5 Digital Careers Work Booklets (1 For every unit you have)
- 5 Digital Quiz Answer Sheets (1 For every unit quiz you have)
- 4 sets of Digital Tarsia Puzzles (16 separate puzzles)
- Progress passport digitalised
- Careers Dominos Digitalised
- 1 KS4 Skills and Careers Work booklet
- 3 New PowerPoint Lessons on Careers topics
- 10x Year 11 Survival Series of Assemblies on aspirations, Exams and Revision **Best seller
- Excel spread sheet on Careers Key terms to match lessons
- 1 Set of wellbeing activities**
**With the exception of these items the rest of these are digitalised versions of products within the 5 Year Careers Pack.
Why might I need digital resources for my curriculum?
- Save on printing costs across the school
- Use them for Homework tasks
- Great for students who are having to self isolate
- Really useful for flipped learning
- Essential for schools that allow students to bring devices
- Useful for internal seclusion units
- Perfect for students who use a laptop to write – You can give them the digital version whilst the rest of the class can use a printed version or their own exercise book.
- Great for SEN learners and those that struggle with handwritings – less writing
- Could use instead for students who ‘lose their PSHE booklet’ No need to print another copy
- Great evidence of learning completed for online platforms- works with all platforms including Google Classroom.
- You can break down any booklet into an individual sheet and use that as a digital activity
We recommend you click on the below links to view the full range of topics covered:
How has this digital curriculum been developed?
Cre8tive Resources has been working hard over the last 12 months to digitalise all its resources.
✰ These new digital resources are editable PDF documents that students can write into using any device
✰ Student can write into the digital PDF paper (no more printing and great for online learning, Flipped learning or Homework)
✰ Student can self assess their own work
✰ Teachers can mark work digitally by clicking tick boxes and typing in marks awarded and adding comments and feedback
✰ These digital items usually can be used on ANY** device including mobile phones, Tablets, laptops and Desktops
✰ Answer sheets will automatically add marks and tick boxes up
✰ Students can input progress trackers online
How do I know this package is right for my school?
Pease read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Resources approach to T&L.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email (see above) or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email)
What differentiates the Cre8tive Teaching & Learning Resources package from other secondary resources?
- We have a unique approach to learning and believe that education can both be fun and informative.
- We specialise in wellbeing and mental health resources for secondary students
- We give you everything in editable format so you have the tools to make your own versions in the future
- We use practicing Heads of Department and teachers to design all of our resources
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 100 students
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and the teachers within your school. Under no circumstances should it be shared or copied to others, and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook groups.