Animal Bingo Cards. These are great fun to use with students when exploring this topic. (This set also includes the ‘Digital version” of the product where students can tick boxes off without printing using our new editable PDF technology).
1 x Bingo Call Sheet of Animals and a set of unique Bingo cards that come in three sizes. Every Picture Bingo card is different.
30 x A4 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 1 bingo card per page)
30 x A5 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 2 bingo cards per page)
30 x A6 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 4 bingo cards per page)
- Print out two copies of the bingo call sheet and as many bingo cards as people playing (pick one of the three sizes)
Cut up the sayings on the bingo call sheet and mix them up in a bowl
- Nominate someone to be bingo caller and they pick out one at a time from the bowl and call it out / Show it to the class .
- The bingo caller crosses it off on their call sheet and players cross it off on their bingo sheet
- First person to get a line shouts “bingo”
First person to get a full sheet shouts “Bingo and out”
Every Bingo sheet comes with a ’Free Space in the middle’
- Bingo caller must check they have completed it correctly
- To increase complexity the bingo caller could just name the animal and not show the picture.