Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Animal Rights. This RE unit contains 4 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. How should we treat animals?
2. Should we test on animals?
3. What do religions teach about animal rights?
4. ‘Animals should never be tested on’
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand the different ways we use animals and to be able to argue for and against using animals for our own needs.
- To understand different attitudes and beliefs about vivisection.
- To understand different religious attitudes and beliefs about vivisection.
- To understand different non-religious and religious attitudes and beliefs about vivisection.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Species, Superior, Rights, Equality
Testing, Beliefs, Ethics
Evaluation, Vivisection, Perspectives
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)
Try something different this Christmas with our innovative resources and activities.
We use practicing Heads of Departments to create our RE resources. Our resources have been downloaded and used across thousands of classrooms.