This is a 15 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Animal Rights“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To explore whether or not human life is special, sacred or holy. Analyse what moral issues there are when considering the status of human life.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Animals, Testing, Vivisection
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)