AQA GCSE Citizenship Curriculum Package for GCSE Citizenship Departments
AQA GCSE Citizenship Curriculum Package Summary
A set of AQA GCSE Citizenship resources designed to help a secondary citizenship department deliver outstanding outcomes and revision opportunities for their students. It has been developed by a dedicated core team of Citizenship experts.
What is included?
- 125+ fully editable PowerPoint double 2 hour lessons covering some topics
- Set of Revision Guides for all topics
- 330 Revision Topic Cards covering all terms
- 120 Revision and Intervention Sheets covering all topics
- 90 Student Work booklets covering all topics
- 13 Assessments and Answer Grids
- All compatible with our GCSE Citizenship Mobile App
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
How do I know this AQA package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested lesson ideas and revision resources to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” Citizenship GCSE package is perfect!
We know that our package will save you thousands of hours in preparation and planning time.
But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Citizenship approach.
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, planning documents
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email)
- USB via Royal Mail First Class delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out)
How do you assess AQA Citizenship?
We have developed our own assessment and tracking systems
- GCSE Citizenship work booklets
- Quizzes and escape room challenges – knowledge
- Cre8tive Citizenship app – 0ver 1000+ Revision Questions and Essay Practice
- 1-2-3 and 3-2-1 Assessment Essay practice sheets
- Confidence checkers – demonstrates progress
- 12+ End of unit Assessments and 1 MCQ assessment
Students can input their progress and rewards, and generate reports using our mobile app which they can share with teachers.
What differentiates the Cre8tive Citizenship package from other packages?
- We are experts in GCSE Citizenship!
- We have a GCSE Citizenship Support Group on Facebook.
- You can opt to purchase the Digital Upgrade
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework mapped to model the different Exam boards
- We have a new GCSE Citizenship App which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer Citizenship projects and Escape Room to improve employability skills
- You gain access to the Citizenship Academy , a ‘one stop shop for questions about PSHE and Citizenship education‘
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our Citizenship product range!
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record of outstanding GCSE Citizenship results with students from inner city and deprived backgrounds.
13 AQA ASSESSMENTS (Each assessment comes with Exam Paper + SEN Adapted Exam Paper + Source Booklet + Student feedback Sheets + Analysis of Marks Lost)
[1.1 +1.2] Principles and values in British society
[1.3] The Media and Free Press
[1.4] The UK’s role in key international organisations
[1.5] Making a difference in society
[2.6 + 2.7] Laws in contemporary society + Rights and responsibilities within the legal system
[2.8] How laws protect the citizens and deal with criminals
[2.9] Universal Human Rights
[2.10] Bringing about change in the legal system
[3.11] Political power in the UK
[3.12] Local and Devolved Government
[3.13] Where does political power reside?
[3.14] How do others govern themselves? Extra – AQA Mock Paper Multiple Choice Paper Extra – AQA Exam paper – Crime, Sentencing, Punishment and Prisons
90+ Student Work Booklets with over 1000 Worksheets
✰✰ Theme 1: Life in Modern Britain – 31 Student Work Booklets full of Printable activity sheets
✰✰ Theme 2: Rights and Responsibilities – 28 Student Work Booklets full of Printable activity sheets
✰✰ Theme 3: Politics and participation – 36 Student Work Booklets full of Printable activity sheets
✰✰ Theme 4: Taking Citizenship Action -AQA Campaign Planning Portfolio -AQA Citizenship Reflection Document -20 Campaigning and Citizenship Action Revision Cards -5 Campaigning ‘how to do it sheets’ -Internet Research Sheet -GCSE Citizenship Action Plan PPT
✰✰ 60 x Grade 1- 5 (1-2-3) Revision and Intervention Sheets
✰✰ 60 x Grade 6- 9 (3-2-1) Revision and Intervention Sheets – /8
✰✰ AQA GCSE CITIZENSHIP PLC REVISION TRACKER
✰✰ 2 x GCSE Citizenship Revision Quiz with Student Answer Sheets
✰✰1 x British Values Quiz with Student Answer Sheets
✰✰ 1 GCSE Citizenship Revision Escape Room
✰✰ 1 x General election 2019 Escape Room
✰✰ 1 x Brexit Revision Quiz with Student Answer Sheets
✰✰ 1 x Politics Revision Quiz with Student Answer Sheets
125 Lessons covering 200+ Hours worth of GCSE Citizenship content to support certain parts of the GCSE Delivery [Identity, Politics, International Relations, Politics, Constitution, Human Rights, Democracy]
AQA REVISION GUIDES
✰✰ Theme 1: Life in Modern Britain – 40 Page Revision Guide
✰✰ Theme 2: Rights and Responsibilities – 36 Page Revision Guide
✰✰ Theme 3: Politics and participation – 50 Page Revision Guide
✰✰ AQA Full guide – 125 Page Full Revision Guide
ONLINE DIGITAL LEARNING
✰ Links to 40 Different Quizlets ✰ Links to 40 Different Kahoots
✰ Personal Share codes to 15 Different Socrative Quizzes
✰ Access to YouTube Channel with Selected playlists for every element of the GCSE Citizenship Course
OVER 330 AQA REVISION TOPIC CARDS COVERING ALL ASPECTS OF THE GCSE
✰ 11 x Settling Starter Activities ✰ 1 x Citizenship Christmas Quiz ✰ 1 x Christmas Advent Calendar
✰ 3 Homework Projects ✰ 14 Other Bonus Extra Resources ✰ Setting up and Holding an Election Pack
✰ General election 2019 Full set of Resources (Lessons, Quiz, Escape Room, Key terms and Activity Pack) This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups. Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support GCSE Citizenship teachers through people purchasing items.