AQA GCSE Citizenship 9-1 Revision Guide: Theme 2 – RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Product codes: CIT/C8/RG/18
Citizenship GCSE AQA
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
36 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your AQA GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics has its own student friendly detailed page of revision notes:
The fundamental principles of law and justice
Discrimination, equality and development of the law
Different types/areas of law in England and Wales
Rules, laws, rights in local and global situations
Role and Powers of the Police
Role and Powers of the Judiciary – Study of the Hierarchy
Criminal Law and Legal Jurisdiction
Civil law and Court structure
Criminal law and Court Structure
Role of people in a courtroom
ADR, Tribunals and Ombudsman
+ 16 MORE DETAILED TOPICS INCLUDED ……………………
N.B No need to buy a set of textbooks! We provide all the information students need – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Theme 1: Life in Modern Britain AQA GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* Some revision Activities included
* o 1 page of Revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Cre8tive Resources is the No. 1 Provider to UK Schools of downloadable Citizenship GCSE Curriculum.