Asylum Seekers and Refugees
GCSE Citizenship (9-1) 11 PAGE study work booklet of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students, and ensure they get the most from their Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.) . Product code: CIT/C8/WB/15
To study the asylum application process in the UK
To understand the difference between Asylum seekers and refugees
To evaluate how fair the asylum application process is
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of Citizenship experts and is matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
This Booklet Contains:
* o Revision Summary Topic Map
* o Contemporary case studies around this topic
* o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
* o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
* o 10 pages of ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
* o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
* o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
* o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
* Intervention sheet on Immigration
* o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
. Product code: CIT/C8/WB/15
Can be used for a whole lesson on Asylum Seekers and the UK and its different communities, or as a recap/revision tool on key issues.
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship
JUST PRINT AND GO!