Balancing Work and Life Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
reflecting on the different ways in which people balance their work and life recognising the role that they play in their family and community and considering how that might shape their career • considering how they want to move through different life stages and manage different life roles
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Work life balance, community, Adolescence
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I can explain what work life balance is. I understand how my position and responsibilities now may affect my future. I understand the different stages of life and how to manage these.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity