Boys Puberty – Wet Dreams and Erections . PSHE (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Boys Puberty Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe the physical and emotional changes that happen to boys through puberty
To understand the challenges that boys face during puberty including erections, wet dreams and body image
Some Key Terms Covered
Urethra, Prostate, scrotum, testicle, Erections, Penis, Wet Dreams, Ejaculation
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can identify all parts of the male reproductive system
I am able to empathise with boys who are going through puberty
I know the physical and emotional changes that happen to boys during puberty
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/132