Budgeting for Uni Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand why budgeting is important.
To be able to create a budget.
To consider what you can to do make your money last.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand why budgeting is important.
I know how to create a budget.
I have thought about how to make my money last throughout the month.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity