A comprehensive bank of more than 350 interactive teaching resources and exciting careers games which connect learning to life and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and experience to find their purpose and fulfil their potential.
The Panjango Resource Bank connects careers to the curriculum and helps young people develop important skills for their future as they explore the world of work. The core resource types include:
- Careers Games – web-based or print-and-play careers games to build knowledge of the world of work and help young people to think about their future.
- Topics – mapping every topic of Maths, English and Science to work-related challenges to connect careers and the curriculum (covering Key Stages 2 and 3)
- Skills – developing key skills such as creativity, confidence and communication.
- Careers – resources exploring individual careers in immersive and interactive ways (including jobs of the future!).
- Sectors – resources exploring a dozen careers within each sector.
- Journeys – guided journeys through exciting ‘real world’ scenarios such as an earthquake or virus outbreak.
- Issues – resources exploring important issues such as climate change, black history or mental health.
- Events – themed resources exploring key events in the calendar such as Christmas, Halloween or the Olympics.
- Activities – other interactive resources, worksheets and simple games bringing careers to life in entertaining and engaging ways.
The Resource Bank also includes a 30-lesson Scheme of Work offering a structured career learning journey using Panjango’s unique style of fun, interactive and contextualised learning.
The Scheme makes use of our existing games and resources but mostly offers original content to connect learning to life and excite young people about the world of work.
The scheme also incorporates the best content from The Real Game for which Panjango was given an exclusive license to update and repurpose by Prospects/Optimus.
All resources are downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format to allow you to tailor them to the specific needs of your pupils.
Web-based careers games to build knowledge of the world of work and help young people to think about their future. All through fun and interactive games!
Current games include…
- Panjango Choices – a thought-provoking game to kickstart lively discussion about aspirations and future life choices as players discover who knows each other best! It’s career exploration with a twist!
- Panjango Top 10s – a fast-paced naming game where players race to name as many of the Top 10 examples of a topic relating to the world of work as they can in 60 seconds e.g. ‘jobs in a hospital’, ‘famous inventors’ or ‘places an electrician might work’ etc.
Scheme of Work
Our new Explore, Experience, Thrive Scheme of Work offers a structured career learning journey using Panjango’s unique style of fun, interactive and contextualised learning.
You can access all 350+ games and resources in the Panjango Resource Bank for a one-time price of £399.99. This will give you lifetime access to all of the resources i.e. there is no annual subscription.
Note: this is not a physical product. Customers will be emailed with instructions on how to access the Resource Bank within 48 hours of their purchase.
“I’m in heaven! These resources are incredible and I cannot wait to share them with curriculum departments. Honestly, this is the best example of BM4 I’ve seen when it comes to resources!”
Catherine Carruthers, Head of Careers, Astrea Academy Dearne