Cre8tive ‘Panjango’ Careers Membership will allow you access to a huge library of resources saving you a lot of time. This membership features an ever-growing bank of interactive teaching resources and exciting digital games! These connect learning to life and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and experience to find their purpose and fulfil their potential
Your account membership will unlock a curriculum library bursting with great teaching & learning ideas. Each resource has been expertly put together – Most can be personalised and you’ll find time-saving resources allowing you to improve your work life balance.
Subscribe for just £125 + VAT a year to access unlimited downloads of all the resources contained within your Cre8tive ‘Panjango’ Careers membership.
Log in, download or access resources anywhere, anytime – simply download (edit / differentiate if needed) and start teaching!
(Finance Departments please make sure to leave the teachers email address in the notes section)
Teaching resources that connect careers to the curriculum and help young people develop important skills for their future as they explore the world of work. All resources are downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format to allow you to tailor them to the specific needs of your pupils.
By signing up today, you’ll get access to our existing collection of dozens of interactice resources. We’ll be adding at least 10 new resources each month covering the following areas:
- Topics – mapping every topic of Key Stage 3 Maths, English and Science to work-related challenges to connect careers and the curriculum.
- Skills – developing key skills such as creativity, confidence and communication.
- Careers – exploring individual careers in immersive and interactive ways.
- Sectors – exploring a dozen careers within each sector.
- Journeys – guided journeys through exciting ‘real world’ scenarios such as an earthquake or virus outbreak.
- Issues – resources exploring important issues such as climate change, black history or mental health.
- Events – themed resources exploring key events in the calendar such as Christmas or the Olympics.
- Activities – other worksheets, interactive resources and simple games bringing careers to life in entertaining and engaging ways.
Web-based careers games to build knowledge of the world of work and help young people to think about their future. All through fun and interactive games!
Current games include…
- Panjango Choices – a thought-provoking game to kickstart lively discussion about aspirations and future life choices as players discover who knows each other best! It’s career exploration with a twist!
- Panjango Top 10s – a fast-paced naming game where players race to name as many of the Top 10 examples of a topic relating to the world of work as they can in 60 seconds e.g. ‘jobs in a hospital’, ‘famous inventors’ or ‘places an electrician might work’ etc.
Scheme of Work
Our new Explore, Experience, Thrive Scheme of Work offers a structured career learning journey using Panjango’s unique style of fun, interactive and contextualised learning.
The Scheme makes use of our existing games and resources but mostly offers original content to connect learning to life and excite young people about the world of work. The scheme also incorporates the best content from The Real Game for which Panjango was given an exclusive license to update and repurpose.
The initial phase of our Scheme of Work includes 15 core lessons and an additional 15+ optional lessons and it will continue to be expanded for KS2, KS3 and KS4 over time.
Each month we will add new resources and lessons to the Resource Bank. We’ll also add new digital games as they are created. Watch this space for more!
Can I share the resources with my colleagues?
Yes if they are within the same school / department.
Are the resources editable?
Yes the vast majority of resources are editable
Do you add new content?
Each month we will look to add 10 new resources.
How do I cancel?
You can log in to your account and select to cancel. If you do this before your current subscription runs out you will not be charged for the following year.
How many downloads do I get?
Unlimited downloads for 365 days
How is payment made?
Your membership will cost £125 + VAT and renew each year automatically until you decide to cancel.
How can I get help with my membership?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and title it “Membership Support’