Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Christianity. This RE unit contains 9 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What do Christians believe about God
2. How is God like a mars bar
3. What rules do Christians have to follow
4. Is the Bible relevant today
5. Who was Jesus
6. What is the real meaning of Christmas
7-9. What is the story of Easter
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To be able to explain what Muslims believe about Allah and how this influences their lives today.
- To be able to explain what Christians believe about God in detail, using specialist language. To be able to understand the different ways Christians believe they can experience God through the Holy Trinity.
- To understand what rules Christians have to follow?
- Why do people believe humans need rules?
- To understand the historical evidence of Jesus’ existence and to evaluate how reliable the different evidence is.
- To revise the events of the Christmas story, to learn the meaning of the Christmas traditions and understand what Christmas means to Christians.
- To understand what Christians believe about Easter and why it was important. To be able to explain the symbolism of how Easter is celebrated today.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Father, Son, Holy Spirit
Revelation, Commandments, Unknown
Jesus Christ, Myth, Reality
Christmas, Pagan, Symbol
Easter, Resurrection, Last Supper
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)