A fun and interactive resource tasking students to complete the “real life” challenges that Santa Claus faces each Christmas to make and deliver presents to children all around the world.
The resource includes:
• Introductory information about the career
• 3 x Knowledge challenges (relating to Maths, English and Science)
• 2 x Skills challenges
• 2 x Experience challenges
• 3 x Boss Level challenges (a bonus themed journey)
• Opening and closing discussion prompts & fun facts
Two different version of the resource depending on the level of the class
The learning outcomes for this resource include:
• Connects careers and the curriculum to show how learning is applied in life after school
• Increases understanding of the career path in focus and helps students decide whether it is a good possibility for them
• Develops key skills such as teamworking, communication, problem solving, creativity and confidence
• Makes careers education more fun and engaging through interactive exploration of the world of work
The activity is designed to last approximately 45 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3. The challenges can be completed by students either independently or working in teams.
The resource is downloadable and editable in PowerPoint format so you can tailor the challenges to the specific needs of your pupils.
See the Resource Instructions for further information about using the resource.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here