Brand New Christmas Special Escape Room – Help Santa Claus save Christmas by retrieving the stolen presents and work out who stole them along the way… This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class to start the year and engage them in some fun team problem-solving. C8/ES/109
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint – Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet – Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet – Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too 🙂 for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms include: Games room, Reading room, Igloo, Nursery, Chambers, Hallway, and a Secret Location! (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable for KS3 and KS4 Student
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom-tested & student approved.