Combating Extremism and Terrorism Unit Assessments. Prevent and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing)Assessment Pack.
Pathway: 9 Theme: Rights, Responsibilities and British Values Unit: Combating Extremism and Terrorism
Each Assessment Pack Contains:
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checkers) A set of 21 statements that students complete on a sliding confidence scale before and then after being taught this unit
- Baseline Confidence Checker
- End of Unit Confidence Checker
STAR Analysis of the Unit Broken down into four main areas
- Skills & Knowledge
- Thoughtful reflection
- Advice & top Tips
- Risks & Warnings
9 Part skills checker which assess the students under 3 headings
- Are you an effective resilient participator and team player inside the classroom?
- Are you a thoughtful independent learner?
- Are you a reflective student inside and outside the classroom?
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/EX/09