Coming out to society PSHE 2020 (Diversity and Equality) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To explore the concept of trust and what it means to ‘come out’
To understand the thoughts, feeling and processes someone might be going through who is thinking of coming out
To evaluate what support networks are available to help support those in need
Some Key Terms Covered
HIV, AIDS, PrEP, PEP, Anti Viral, Infection, Immune system, CD4
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Know the history of HIV and AIDS
Understand the prejudice and discrimination HIV and AIDS sufferers face
Understand the recent medical advances in HIV treatment and Prevention
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources!