A Huge Computing ICT Classroom periodic table display of all the elements that make up Computing ICT. This display has over 40 A4 pages to print and assemble into a fantastic wall display all about 118 different Shakespeare terms. We have transformed the traditional science periodic table into a Computing ICT one.
This is a one off fantastic Computing ICT display resource that will grab staff and students attention.
This resources come in the original editable PowerPoint Version just in case you want to edit some of the terms to make them more specific to your curriculum area.
**How could you use this resource?**
1. * Print A4 Copies for students and use as a discussion prompt get students to colour the elements into categories
2. Great for a huge Computing ICT display
3. Brighten up up a dull classroom display down the hall or even your own…
4. Give a copy to the pastoral department
5. Use as a template to recreate your own style of display
Minimal preparation required – Just print (Edit if you want to) and go!