How to put on a condom Lesson. Sexual Health and Contraception methods explored. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the correct steps for using an external or male condom
Describe three obstacles to condom use and explain how they can be overcome
Some Key Terms Covered
Condom, Condom Demonstrator, C-Card Scheme, Contraception, Yeast infection, Shaft, Erection, Latex, External Condom
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand how to overcome obstacles to condom use
I am able to explain all the steps to using a male condom (external Condom)
I can explain the different intended uses for flavoured and non-flavoured condoms
Sexual Health and Consent underpin this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/112