Confidentiality in the Workplace Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what we mean by confidentiality in the workplace. To be able to explain what it means to keep information confidential. How to distinguish what information should be kept confidential.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Confidential, Whistle Blowing
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I can define confidentiality.I know why confidentiality is important in a workplace setting. I would know how to approach my employer if I were worried about confidentiality breaches
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity