Introduction lesson to Consent. – Consent + Assertiveness + Hormones . PSHE 2020 (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Puberty & Consent Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
Demonstrate effective ways to communicate personal boundaries and show respect for the boundaries of others
Explain that no one has the right to touch anyone else in a sexual manner if they do not want to be touched
Some Key Terms Covered
Respect, differences, understanding, diversity, consent
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand how to respect my own and others personal boundaries
I understand the three key elements to giving consent
I can effectively communicate with others in an assertive way
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/135