Exploring Contraception and STI’s Unit (7 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
Theme: RSE Unit: Contraception and STI’s
7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
Lots of activities
Assessment opportunities and End of Unit assessment Tracker
1 x 12 Page Student Work Book
7 Mindfulness Extension activities
- Sex and Contraception End of Unit Quiz
- Sexual Health Forum HWK Project with Assessment Criteria and all supporting materials
- STI’s and the Sexual Health (GUM) clinic explored
2.The intro to contraception methods Lesson
3 How to put a male condom on lesson (External Condom)
- Different types of contraception explored further
5.Sexual Harassment and stalking (The law on it)
6.HIV and AIDS – What are they?
7.HIV and AIDS – Tackling Prejudice and Discrimination
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun, and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/15