Cop 26 Summit and looking at the agreements and targets made. PSHE and Careers Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 17+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
PSHE Learning Outcomes:
To understand the importance of COP 26.
To consider what might be discussed and why it is helpful.
To think about what impact the decisions made at COP 26 have on the public.
Some PSHE and Careers linked Key Terms Covered
COP 26, Conference, climate change
PSHE and Careers Assessment Objectives
I understand the importance of COP 26.
I can suggest what topics may be discussed at COP26.
I have considered how the decisions made at COP26 impact the public.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solver & Creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our r
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity