County Lines and Gangs 12-page Intervention Booklet. This could be used to either teach a whole class about the topic of Gangs and County Lines and Knife Crime. OR could be used to work with a group of boys or girls at risk of involvement with County Lines.
The messages from the booklet are to explore and dispel the myths around status, power, wealth and reputation within gangs.
Each PSHE Work Booklet Includes:
- Fully Editable Portrait Work Booklet (in PowerPoint so no need to have the hassle or worry of the formatting of a word document)
- Baseline Confidence Checker matched against student progress every lesson
- A set of 12 Student Worksheet(s) to be used with Cre8tive Curriculum Lessons for this unit
- End of Unit Assessment Opportunity
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core Themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/WB/30