Create Opportunities Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
being aware that it is important to take initiative in their learning and life • being aware that building a career will require them to be imaginative and flexible • developing the ability to communicate their needs and wants • being able to identify a role model and being aware of the value of leadership
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Taking initiative, imagination, flexibility
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know what skills and mindset I will need to build my career. I can consider what support I need and communicate this to others.I can identify positive and negative role models.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity