Dangerous Society Online + Offline Unit – PSHE – Pathway 8 – (7 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
☞ 7 x Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
☞ 1 x End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
Lots of activities
☞ 8 Mindfulness Extension activities
☞ 1 x Quiz with Team Answer Sheets
☞ 1 x 12 Page Student Work Book of Activities to match lessons (If needed)
☞ 1 x 14 Page bespoke WorkBooklet (Coming Soon – Not Yet available)
☞** Bonus** – New County Lines Intervention Booklet for ‘at risk’ students – More in-depth look at this topic – (Can run over an extra 5-6 Sessions)
☞ 1 x Homework or Classwork Project with Assessment Grading
☞ Set of Loyalty Cards
L1 – County Lines – What is it?
L2 – County Lines and Drugs – Who is at Risk?
L3 – Substance Misuse
L4 -Online Safety – Focus: Cyber Bullying
L5 -Grooming of Boys and of Girls Online
L6 – Drugs – Alcohol Safety (Building on from an Introduction to Alcohol in Y7)
L7 -CEOP – Child Exploitation and Online Protection
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/CCB/25