The dangers of smoking and nicotine use. PSHE 2020 (Online and offline safety) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
Some of the terms explored:
Carbon Monoxide, Ammonia, Vaping, Fertility, Nicotine, tar, chemicals
I can explain the harmful chemicals that are contained within a cigarette
I understand the impacts smoking has on the body
To evaluate how effective the government has been in helping people to quit smoking
I understand all the health consequences of smoking
I understand how the government is helping people to quit smoking
I will never become a smoker when I’m older
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/76