Political debates in Parliament and the General election 2019. (R&R) Lesson Pack includes Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To define the terms advocate and devil’s advocate
To practice the art of debating
To evaluate recent law changes in the UK
Some Key Terms Covered
Devil’s advocate, Advocacy, Debating, Parliament, UK
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can define the terms advocate and devil’s advocate
I can recognise a wide range of views on a single topic
I understand the arguments for and against lowering the voting age
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/33