This is a 16 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Do absolute and relative morality work in real life?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand and evaluate the absolute and relative morality argument. To be able to use specialist language when explaining, contrasting and critiquing the arguments.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Absolute, Relative, Morality
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)