Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Does God Exist?. This RE unit contains 6 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What is Buddhism
2. Why is the Buddha important
3. How is the Buddha like a doctor
4. What is the path to enlightenment
5. How do Buddhists practice worship in their daily lives
6. Why and how do Buddhists celebrate Wesak
7. A Day in the Life of a Buddhist Monk
8. What is a Buddhists ultimate goal
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand what skills you need to be successful in RPE
- To understand the difference between a fact and belief and be able to identify what is fact, and what is belief. To understand difference opinions about facts and beliefs.
- To understand different reasons for why people believe in God.
- To understand the religious views about the origins of the earth and the reasons why people believe the earth must have a creator.
- To understand different reasons for why people don’t believe in God.
- To argue both for and against Gods existence, to apply theories and beliefs to both prove and challenge Gods existence.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Religion, Philosophy, Ethics
Existence, Belief, God
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)