Domestic Abuse + Domestic Violence – PSHE. Lesson exploring this sensitive topic with KS4 students. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe a positive and healthy relationship.
To understand the different types of abuse that exist
To identify where to turn to for help with abusive relationships
Some Key Terms Covered
Coercion, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Intimidation, Emotional physical and sexual Abuse
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can describe what domestic abuse and domestic violence is
I understand a range of things that can cause conflicts in a relationship
I understand the barriers and coping strategies for leaving an abusive relationship
Positive Sexual Health underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/120