Drugs, Alcohol and Staying Safe. PSHE (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 8 Theme: Staying Safe Online and Offline Unit: Dangerous society Online and Offline
I can explain how alcohol is measured and what maximum limits are for adult men and women
To explore the consequences of alcohol consumption
To evaluate when introducing alcohol to a situation can lead to very dangerous consequences
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and Requirements
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts