EDEXCEL GCSE Citizenship 9-1: Theme B Democracy at work. CIT/C8B/E06 How does Parliament work? 2.6 – 2.8. Teaching & Revision Jumbo Pack of Work Booklets
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
140+ Pages of Teaching and Revision Activities contained within different work booklet. these activities are designed by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers and provide enough challenge, variety and fun activities to enthuse and engage students and ensure they get the most from their EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the EDEXCEL exam board.
Topics Covered in detail include:
- Making and Shaping Laws – How are laws Made – Bill to Act of Parliament
- Government in constituent parts of the UK – Devolution, and decentralization
- Government in constituent parts of the UK – Referendums in the UK
- Apart or together – Scottish Independence Depth Study
- Government in constituent parts of the UK – Regional Assemblies and Devolution
- How are we governed? What is a Constitution
- Comparing constitutions Written (codified) vs. Unwritten (Uncodified)
- The Constitution: Parliamentary Sovereignty (Or lack of?!)
- The Constitution: The Detailed workings of Parliament
- The Constitution: Parliament Checks and Balances
N.B No need to buy any textbook to use these resources! We provide all the information students need (1-3% overlap in some Work Booklets) – Save money this way!
The above topics can be taught and then revised through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion throughout. These resources will liven up lessons through structured engagement between students at differentiating abilities.
This Jumbo Bundle Contains:
o Contemporary case studies around this topic
o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.
Cre8tive Resources is the No. 1 Provider to UK Schools of the Cre8tive Citizenship GCSE Curriculum.