Energy Drinks, Sugar and Caffeine. A one hour lesson focusing on the health and behavioural problems caused by energy drinks, caffeine consumption, and high sugar content. PSHE 2020 (Online and offline safety) Lesson Pack includes Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
Some Key Terms Covered
Sugar, Taurine, Caffeine, Consumption, Coffee, Insomnia
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Know which drinks are high in sugar content
To be able to make healthy choices with regards to what I drink
Understand the risks associated with Energy drinks
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/88