Large bundle of History Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic England in Turmoil. This History unit contains 6 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this history bundle are:
Lesson 1 – What Is History INFERENCE.ppt
Lesson 2 – The Fall of Rome.ppt
Lesson 3 – Why was there a war.ppt
Lesson 4 – How was the new king decided.ppt
Lesson 5 – How did William win.ppt
Lesson 6 – How was the BoH remembered.ppt
+ 1 HWK Workbooklet
The history learning outcomes are:
- To think about the different skills that we will be using in History this year.
- To investigate people’s opinions about why Ancient Rome collapsed.
- To investigate different people’s claims to the English throne.
- To investigate what happened at the Battle of Stamford Bridge
- To investigate how William won the Battle of Hastings
- To investigate how the Battle of Hastings is understood
The history key terms covered include but are not limited to:
Influence, Religion, Control, Dominance, Power, Consolidate, Castles, Attack, Hierarchy, Feudalism, Quarrel, Doomsday, System
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)