ENHANCED CAREERS & WELLBEING 7 YEAR SECONDARY SCHOOL PACKAGE
Enhanced 7 Year Careers and Wellbeing Curriculum Package Summary
A brand new Careers curriculum designed to help a Secondary school deliver the new statutory reforms for Careers and financial education in compliance with the CDI framework and Gatsby Benchmarks. It has been developed by a team of experts in consultation with a range of specialists from different fields.
What is included?
- 35 fully editable CareersPowerPoint lessons
- 34 fully editable Wellbeing PSHE Lessons to support Mental health and wellbeing
- Five Fully Resources Careers units (1 for each year group)
- 5 Work booklets
- 5 Enterprise projects
- 5 Careers linked quizzes
- Mindfulness activities
- Assessment opportunities
- Homework suggestions
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
How has this curriculum been developed?
Cre8tive Resources has been working hard over the last 18+ months to develop this package. In addition to our team at Cre8tive Resources, we have worked with a variety of outside experts who specialise in different areas. Some of these specialists include: Prevent officer, NHS assistant psychologist, mental health experts, female menstrual health educator, former police officer and an independent careers advisor.
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested careers curriculum to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” Careers package is perfect! Everything is packaged in yearly “half-termly” blocks and we provide a suggested delivery order for your teachers.
We have spent over 1,000+ hours in developing this package, and we truly believe this to be the most modern, engaging, and adaptable Careers curriculums available to buy. We do hope that our package will save you thousands of hours in preparation and planning time.
But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Careers approach.
We are also more than happy to send you sample lessons, planning documents, or even put you in contact with a school that uses our Careers Curriculum / Products (over 400+ across the UK).
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: [email protected] so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email)
- USB via Royal Mail First Class delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out)
How do you assess progress?
We have developed our own six-point approach to assessment and measuring progress:
- Work booklets – SPaG
- End of Unit quizzes – knowledge
- Cre8tive PSHE and Careers app – measures progress in a quantifiable way
- Projects – employability skills
- Confidence checkers for every lesson – demonstrates progress
All of the above are underpinned by our precious gemstone assessment ratings. Students can be awarded gemstones and receive graduation certificates on completion of projects and quizzes.
Students can input their progress and rewards, and generate reports using our mobile app which they can share with teachers.
How is your Cre8tive Careers Curriculum mapped?
Our Excel mapping document cross references all of our Careers lessons against the following:
- Gatsby Benchmarks (mainly No. 4)
- CDI Framework (17-point framework)
- PSHE Association Core Theme – Wider World
- PSHE Association Thematic Builder *NEW
- Welsh PSE Framework
- Cre8tive Careers Framework
What differentiates the Cre8tive Careers package from other secondary Careers packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to Cre8tive Careers that runs from Year 7 – 13
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We have a new PSHE and Careers App which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer PSHE and Careers projects to improve employability skills
- You gain access to the PSHE and Careers Academy , a ‘one stop shop for questions about PSHE education‘
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.