Entrepreneurialism Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand how your hobbies and interests could be turned into an income source. To discuss the pros and cons of being self employed. To consider which option may be best for you
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Entrepreneur, tax return, capital
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I can explain the difference between being employed and being self employed. I understand why people choose to be self employed. I understand how I could turn my interests into a business.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity