Equality Act + Discrimination PSHE 2020 (Diversity and Equality) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To explore the brief history of Anti-discriminations laws passed in the UK
To understand what characteristics are protected under the Equality Act 2010
To evaluate whether the UK is doing enough to ensure equality opportunities for everyone
**Some Key Terms Covered**
Equality, Anti-discrimination laws, Legislation, Government
**PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives**
I can name several anti-discrimination laws passed by the UK Government.
I can name at least six protected characteristics
I can explain the difference between direct and indirect discrimination
**Each Lesson Pack Contains:**
* 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
* Student Worksheet(s)
* Mindfulness Extension Activities
* Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
* Teacher Notes (On some slides)
* Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
**The Cre8tive Curriculum way!**
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/50