Removing Barriers and Creating Equality. Looking at Discrimination in the workplace and providing equal opportunities for all to succeed. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what we mean by barriers to employment.
To consider how this impacts people living with a disability.
To think about how we can move towards equality.
Some Key Terms Covered
Barriers, Equality, Inclusion, adjustments
I know what barriers to employment are.
I can consider how this effects others, especially those with a disability.
I understand why we are striving for equality.
Skills Builder Framework
Teamwork & Creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783093203
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity