Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Evil & Suffering. This RE unit contains 6 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What is Evil
2. What causes ordinary people to do appalling things
3. What is the problem of evil
4. How do Christians respond to evil
5. How do Hindus respond to evil
6. ‘Evil and God cannot coexist’
The RE learning outcomes are:
- What makes ordinary people do appalling things?
- What is the banality of evil?
- Can God really be completely powerful, knowledgeable and loving?
- To write a letter from God explaining why evil and suffering exists.
- To explain what Hindus believe about the origins of evil.
- To discuss the statement “Evil and God cannot coexist’ showing you have considered different points of view.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Banal, Genocide, Holocaust
Paradox, Love, Power, Knowledge
Evil, God, Coexistence
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)