Explore Possibilities Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
being aware of the range of possible jobs • identifying common sources of information about the labour market and the education system • being aware of the main learning pathways (e.g. university, college and apprenticeships) • being aware that many jobs require learning, skills and minimum qualifications • being aware of the range of different sectors and organisations where they can work • being aware of the range of ways that organisations undertake recruitment and selection
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Source of information, Prospectus, Vocational, Job sector, CV
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand that there are lots of jobs available to me. I understand the routes I can take to get there. I understand what employers might be looking when they select employees.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity