Exploring different forms of Contraception. Sexual Health and Contraception methods explored . PSHE Relationships Education . PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the block, supress and disable methods to reducing the risk of pregnancy
To explore which forms of contraception protect against pregnancy, STI’s or both
To know what thrush is and the common symptoms of it in men and women
Some Key Terms Covered
IUD, IUS, Diaphragm, Patch, Injection, Vasectomy, Contraception Ring, Abstinence, Condom, Pill, Femidom, Thrush
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the difference between Barrier and LARC methods of contraception
I can explain the symptoms of thrush in men and women
I understand the importance of contraception and can evaluate the effectiveness of different methods
Sexual Health and Consent underpin this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE