This is a 14 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Faith in what is worn – Islam“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand how people express their faith through their what they wear. To look at examples of religious dress in Islam and how it is an expression of both faith and culture.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Dress, Clothing, Expression
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)