Film Night Bingo Cards. These are great fun to use with students when exploring this topic. This set comes with pictures of famous films/ Characters . (This set also includes the ‘Digital version” of the product where students can tick boxes off without printing using our new editable PDF technology).
1 x Bingo Call Sheet of Iconic Films and a set of unique Bingo cards that come in three sizes. Every Picture Bingo card is different.
50 x A4 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 1 bingo card per page)
50 x A5 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 2 bingo cards per page)
50 x A6 Different Picture Bingo Cards (Prints 4 bingo cards per page)
Print out two copies of the bingo call sheet and as many bingo cards as people playing (pick one of the three sizes)
How to play
- Cut up the sayings on the bingo call sheet and mix them up in a bowl
- Nominate someone to be bingo caller and they pick out one at a time from the bowl and call it out / Show it to the class.
- The bingo caller crosses it off on their call sheet and players cross it off on their bingo sheet
- First person to get a line shouts “bingo”
- First person to get a full sheet shouts “Bingo and out”
- Every Bingo sheet comes with a ’Free Space in the middle’
- Bingo caller must check they have completed it correctly
- To increase complexity the bingo caller could just name the animal and not show the picture