First Week of Uni Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 17+ slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what should be expected in the first week of university.
To consider how I can prepare for my first week.
To consider any risks and how I can overcome these.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Freshers Fair, Peer Pressure
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know what to expect in my first week of university.
I know how to prepare for my first week at university.
I can consider the risks involved and how to overcome these.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity