Cre8tive French MFL Teaching and Learning Resources. Covid catch-up and engagement package.
Cre8tive French Summary
A collection of over 35 Cre8tive French resources. These unique resources have been designed as highly engaging learning experiences and activities to make French lessons and revision fun! This package has been developed in conjunction with practicing French teachers.
What is included?
- 7 PowerPoint quizzes (290 Questions)
- 14 Digital escape rooms (98 puzzles)
- 10 Sets of task cards with over (240 individual cards)
- 12 French Word Lists
- 2 Booklets
- Careers linked resources
- Christmas themed resources
- Digital answer sheets
- Generic teaching & learning materials
- Covid catch-up student wellbeing & mental health posters
We recommend you click on the below links to view the full range of topics covered:
How has this curriculum been developed?
Cre8tive Resources has been working hard over the last 12 months to develop this package. We have worked with several Heads of Departments and classroom teachers across the UK to develop our resources. In addition to our design team at Cre8tive Resources, we have worked with a variety of outside experts who specialise in different areas. Some of these specialists include: Prevent officer, NHS assistant psychologist, mental health experts, and an independent careers advisor.
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our engaging learning experiences to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” package is perfect!
We have spent hundreds of hours in developing and refining this package. We truly believe this to be one of the most modern, engaging, and adaptable teaching and learning packages available to buy. We do hope that our package will save you a great deal of time in preparation and planning, and provide your students with memorable and engaging revision activities.
But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Resources approach to T&L.
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, products or reviews from our resources. Cre8tive Resources has received over 1000 positive reviews from UK and US teachers.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: [email protected] so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email (see above) or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email)
- or by request only – USB via Royal Mail First Class delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out – P&P will apply £10)
What differentiates the Cre8tive Teaching & Learning Resources package from other secondary resources?
- We have a unique approach to learning and believe that education can both be fun and informative.
- We specialise in wellbeing and mental health resources for secondary students
- We give you everything in editable format so you have the tools to make your own versions in the future
- We use practicing Heads of Department and teachers to design all of our resources
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 100 students
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and the teachers within your school. Under no circumstances should it be shared or copied to others, and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook groups.