Avoiding gangs and criminal behaviour. PSHE (Online and offline safety) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
Understand the causes of why young people might want to join a gang
Understand the consequences of breaking the law and engaging in criminal behaviour
Come up with solutions for preventing young people turning to gangs
Some Key Terms Covered
Gangs, Criminal Behaviour, County Lines, Discharge, Custodial Sentence
PSHE (Assessment) Objectives
I can spot gang member Behaviour and avoid it
I understand why some young people join gangs
I understand the range of punishments available for breaking the law
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts