Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic GCSE – Christianity Beliefs. This RE unit contains 12 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What do Christians believe about God
2. How is God like a mars bar
3. Is God evil
4. What do Christians believe about the creation of the world
5. Who is Jesus
6. Did Jesus have to die
7. What is important about Jesus’ resurrection
8. What is important about Jesus’ ascension
9. Is the Bible the most important source of authority
10. What do Christians believe about the afterlife
11. How can we reach salvation
12. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelical worship
The RE learning outcomes are:
- Explore Christian beliefs about God
- Explore the qualities of Christianity’s God
- To discuss the statement “Evil and God cannot coexist’ showing you have considered different points of view.
- To explore theories surrounding the creation of the world
- How do Christian and Muslim beliefs about Jesus differ?
- To understand why Jesus died
- To understand the significance of Jesus’ death
- To understand the significance of Jesus’ ascension
- To understand where a person’s morality comes from and what can influence it.
- To understand the concept of Christian salvation
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelical Worship?
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Holy Trinity, Simile
Coexist, Evil, Omnibenevolence
Jesus, Truth, History
Jesus, Death, Sins
Ascend, Jesus, Heaven
Evangelism, Holy Spirit
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)