Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic GCSE – Christianity Practices. This RE unit contains 8 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. How and why do Christians worship
2. Sacraments and Eucharist
4. What pilgrimages do Christians go on
5. Why and how do Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter
6. Is Christianity important today
7. Is the Church growing
8. Persecution of Christians past and present
9. How are Christians working in the world today
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand where a person’s morality comes from and what can influence it.
- What do you think Richard Dawkins will say baptising babies?
- Describe what a Christian may do on a pilgrimage.
- Why and how do Christians celebrate Christmas?
- To understand the basics of Islam and to understand Muslim beliefs about Allah and the Prophet Muhammad.
- To understand Christian beliefs about mission, evangelism and church growth.
- To understand how Christians have been persecuted in the past and present.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Worship, Sanctity of Life
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)